Monday, June 4, 2012

Playlist: Elvis in the 70’s


To many, Elvis Presley’s music career ended when he became a movie star and went into the Army. While there is some validity to that argument, I present to you today’s playlist highlighting what I consider to be some of the finer moments in his career – all from the 1970’s and the records that I found them on. Sync and enjoy.

Way Down – Moody Blue
Polk Salad Annie – Live at Madison Square Garden
Promised Land – Promised Land
Steamroller Blues – Aloha From Hawaii
See See Rider – On Stage (February 1970)
Burning Love – Walk A Mile in My Shoes
T-R-O-U-B-L-E – Today
Raised On Rock – Raised on Rock./For Ol’ Times Sake
Got My Mojo Working/Keep Your Hands Off Of It – Love Letters From Elvis
My Boy – Good Times
Hurt – From Elvis Presley Boulevard
Always On my Mind – The Essential
Separate Ways – Burning Love


You play this playlist here. A FREE Spotify account is required.

No comments: