Sunday, January 9, 2011

Playlist: Stevie Wonder - Music That Moves You



Stevie Wonder has recorded more than thirty U.S. top ten hits and received twenty-two Grammy Awards, the most ever awarded to a male solo artist. Wonder is also noted for his work as an activist for political causes, including his 1980 campaign to make Martin Luther King, Jr.'s birthday a holiday in the United States. In 2009, Wonder was named a United Nations Messenger of Peace. In 2008, Billboard magazine released a list of the Hot 100 All-Time Top Artists to celebrate the US singles chart's fiftieth anniversary, with Wonder at number five. For today's playlist we present 10 tracks from Stevie that are emotionally and physically moving, and the records they can be found on. Sync And Enjoy!

1. Big Brother - Talking Book 1972
2. All I Do - Hotter Than July 1980
3. I Was Made To Love Her - I Was Made To Love Her 1967
4. Superwoman (Where Were You When I Needed You) - Music Of My Mind 1972
5. As - Sings In The Key Of Life1976
6. I Don't Know Why - For Once In My Life 1968
7. Hapiper Then The Morning Sun - Music Of My Mind 1972
8. That Girl - Original Musicquarium I 1981
9. I Believe (When I Fall In Love It Will Be Forever) - Talking Book 1972
10. Living For The City - Innervisions 1973

No comments: